• Brand: Sony Energy
• Model: VTC5A (US18650VTC6)
• Size: 18650
• Chemistry: NMC
• Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
• Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
• Discharge: 25A Max Continuous, Rated by Sony as 35A Max Continuous with a temperature limit of 80’C
• Positive: Flat
• Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
• Rechargeable: Yes
• Dimensions: 18.1mm x 65mm
• Weight: 47.8g
Murata who is the manufacturer of these batteries only deems them safe to be used in products that have a suitable battery management system. Any other uses would be deemed as misuse, therefore, Evolution Vaping and Murata will not be held liable for damaged caused to property or person.
To see the mooch report for these batteries please click HERE
Batteries/Cells when mistreated can be very dangerious, when purchasing this product please ensure that you are familiar with battery safety, Evolution Vaping can not be held liable for injury to person(s) or property or any other form of loss or damage caused by improper use of these products.
A few Pointers below on how to treat you batteries/cells
• Never carry loose cells – they should be suitable cased at all times when not in use
• Do Not short batteries
• Always use a battery charger designed for the cells you are charging.
If you would like more information of how to care for your batteries/cells please feel free to get in touch and one of our team will be able to assist you in your questions.