The Nitecore F2 flexible power bank is a lithium-ion battery charger with a two independent charging bays that can charger two batteries simultaneously.
This model has the advantage of two USB port power outputs, so you can use the F2 as a power bank, enabling you to charge phones, MP3 players, etc. The output provided is up to 2000 mA when two batteries are inserted in the charging bays, and up to 1000 mA when one battery is inserted.
You can simultaneously charge your device and two batteries at the same time, if the power input is sufficient enough, however if the power input is not enough, the charger will automatically allocate 500 mA of the power input to charge the batteries and use the remaining input to charge the external device.
Charging progress will be indicated by the two sets of LEDs next to the Micro USB 3.0 port, with all three lights staying on when charging has complete.
Two elastic rubber bands are included so that you can securely hold your battery in place while you are charging a devise on the go.
• Charges most types of Li-On batteries
• Optimised design for IMR battery charging circuit
• Up to 2000mA fast charging through Micro USB input port and USB output port
• Intelligent USB charging system, can charge a USB device and store power at the same time
• Automatic battery voltage indication, power level detection and appropriate charging voltage / mode selection
• Battery reversed polarity / over-charge / over-discharge and short circuit protection, 0V battery activation
• Two highly elastic rubber bands safely secure the battery
• Made from fire retardant PC material, designed for optimal heat dissipation
• Input: 5 V dc @ 500 mA
• Output Voltage: 4.2 V ±1% (battery) / 5 V ±5% (USB)
• Output Current: USB: 2000 mA max. / Battery 2 x 1000 mA
• Weight: 46.5 grams
• Dimensions: 94 x 44 x 25 mm
Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
• F2 Flexbank single bay charger x 1
• Elastic rubber band x 2
• Micro USB 3.0 charging cable x 1
• Manual x 1